Alfred's StoryofChristmas Alfred's StoryofChristmas

hey im not gong to raed your descriptoin ok

Ok THis is shit! this is not waht alfred is supose be like! hes have to be wacky and silly! this is just dum! YUOR DUM! your know what?? your just rouning this whol thing okey?? so yeah just quit ahaed pleas!! seriusly the humur stinks! THIS ISNT FUNNY AT ALL i used to think you were an litle wierd but still cool!

On a semi-serious note: I'm glad you ultimately chose to go with a higher pitched, more natural-sounding voice for Alfred as he progressed into what he is now. His voice in this was a bit... yeah. Anyway, merely out of curiosity, who did the voice for Phat Dawg? I know that you mentioned on that interbutt show thing on youtube that you had a brother; is that perhaps his voice?

emily-youcis responds:

yes its my brother.

A Few Hundred Lives A Few Hundred Lives

graet!

i can tell yoi put alot of efort in this and it turnd out raely GOOD!

Alfred Poarn Alfred Poarn

Oh yes,

You did not let the children down, this is magically delicious. Yet can someone truly be 'satisfied' with poarn of this caliber? I think not, I want more.

CoyoteVille - Episode .5 CoyoteVille - Episode .5

Okay then,

Obviously John Kricfalusi influenced, pretty kewel brah. The animation is a bit choppy and the voice can use some work though. The final pic had really nice colouring.

Draconis777 responds:

Thanks for the critique! I'll work on the voice acting as well as the animation, and yeah! John K definately had more than a little influence on this project. :D

AWESOME Arceus AWESOME Arceus

Wonderful and compelling.

Sean Joystick is beautiful in this, I wouldn't expect anything less. btw I heard you were going to be in Transformers 3?