Alfred's StoryofChristmas Alfred's StoryofChristmas

hey im not gong to raed your descriptoin ok

Ok THis is shit! this is not waht alfred is supose be like! hes have to be wacky and silly! this is just dum! YUOR DUM! your know what?? your just rouning this whol thing okey?? so yeah just quit ahaed pleas!! seriusly the humur stinks! THIS ISNT FUNNY AT ALL i used to think you were an litle wierd but still cool!

On a semi-serious note: I'm glad you ultimately chose to go with a higher pitched, more natural-sounding voice for Alfred as he progressed into what he is now. His voice in this was a bit... yeah. Anyway, merely out of curiosity, who did the voice for Phat Dawg? I know that you mentioned on that interbutt show thing on youtube that you had a brother; is that perhaps his voice?

emily-youcis responds:

yes its my brother.

A Few Hundred Lives A Few Hundred Lives

graet!

i can tell yoi put alot of efort in this and it turnd out raely GOOD!

Alfred Poarn Alfred Poarn

Oh yes,

You did not let the children down, this is magically delicious. Yet can someone truly be 'satisfied' with poarn of this caliber? I think not, I want more.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Flawed but fun nonetheless.

I really like how I "failed" on medium (I completed Hard prior to the other difficulties) just because I survived with an 90+ combo that took up my entire fuel supply. You should really fix that, try making it so that you can't die unless you're on the ground so it can actually register the score.

Mushroom Tower Defense Mushroom Tower Defense

Boring after you figure out the simple strategies.

A bit too easy, I was pretty much able to just mess around mixing the elements after the first level because you always seem to put that convenient double-route so I could get two chances to attack. The scoring system doesn't really make sense though. There should be a speed bonus or something, considering the only way to increase your score is to get the doll accessory and you just get those at random.

Park My Convertible Park My Convertible

Pretty good.

There's one bug on the password screen to where you can drive before the timer begins, the game is pretty decent nonetheless.

Creepachu Creepachu

Delicious

He's beautiful.

Jarvid responds:

You're beautiful, like a pre-op Tommy Pickles

'Scuse me if I.. 'Scuse me if I..

Your 'scused.

He's beautiful.

CloseToGhost responds:

:}

thaankss

Enraged while paying in blood Enraged while paying in blood

very best no almost

wonderfully great my art is better